Member Code of Conduct
APNational Golf Club
The intention of this document is to establish clear and acceptable behavior expectations for the APNational Golf Club members and guests. It is not intended to restrict the rights of anyone but rather to ensure that all members and guest can expect to be treated with respect while enjoying the camaraderie of APNational Golf Club. The club deems that upon payment of membership or green fees, all members and guests have given their consent to be bound by both the restrictions and penalties imposed by this code of conduct.
Code of Conduct
All members and guests will:
- Conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner and will not knowingly break the rules of golf, throw clubs, disrespect employees, officials or fellow competitors
- Respect the rights of other players and golf course staff (Ex: Will not verbally or physically threaten or slander others, either personally or through social media)
- Not engage in any form of sexual, racial religious discrimination or harassment
- Adhere to the dress code and observe proper golf etiquette as well as USGA and local rules of the course. (Ex: following cart signs, or not hitting into the group in front of you)
- Respect the golf course, golf cars and facilities
- Adhere to all club rules
- Adhere to registration and Check in procedures on line or in the Golf Shop
- Rental and safe operation of carts in designated areas only
- Obeying all signage on the golf course
- Not conduct themselves in any rude or immoral manner, including the use of profane language, gestures, insults or other such misbehavior.
- Abide by all state and local laws and regulations, including the possession of any illegal drugs and weapons when participating in APNational events.
- Be an ambassador for the APNational Golf Club when out in the community or at other clubs, we are all representatives of APNational Golf Club
Resolution of violations to the APNational Golf Club Code of Conduct:
- Should a violation take place, it will be put on the agenda of the next Board of Directors meeting
- After discussion the Board of Directors shall offer the member an opportunity to state their case
- At the board meeting after the period for the member or guest to state their case the board will determine the extent of the penalty which could include temporary or complete loss of membership or participation privileges